Return To Previous Page
Bushings included (X, #S15)
The L/S-1000 is the only fully progressive reloader that loads lead, steel, and bismuth shot without the need for any type of conversion kit.
The smooth, quiet index system automatically aligns each shell at every station. With each cycle of the operating handle, the L/S-1000 automatically indexes, de-primes, final crimps and ejects a completed shell.
Primers are easily filled in the primer feed tray, then freely slide down the track, into the primer feed assembly. There are no primer tubes to fill, and you can count the remaining primers at any time.
The shell holders and primer knockout/resizing assembly ensures that low or high brass shells are easily resized to factory specifications. This means that resized shells will always feed and chamber in any shotgun. The LS-1000 now comes with our grivory Die Removal System.
- NEW! Now includes grivory Die Removal System
- Loads all types of shot
- Precise “Uni-Drop” system drops any shot size, up to and including BB
- Smooth, quiet index system automatically aligns each shell at every station
- 12 gauge model loads 2-3/4” and 3” shells
- 10 gauge model loads 3-1/2” shells
* Not applicable to current purchase
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 30 August, 2008.